Thank you for your interest in the ACMG Foundation for Genetic and Genomic Medicine’s (ACMGF) Summer Genetic Scholars program. We are extremely grateful to BioMarin whose continued generosity of this program has allowed the selection of 8 Summer Genetic Scholars for a 6-week experience during 2021.
The deadline has passed for institution applications for the 2021 Summer Genetic Scholars program. Thank you to all who submitted applications. Click here for more information about the application process.
The institutions selected to host the ACMGF Summer Genetic Scholars program are listed below:
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of California San Francisco (UCSF)
- University of Iowa
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- University of Washington